With just four days to go until Samsung announces its new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship smartphones, it seemed as though everything that could possibly leak had already leaked. We know the new flagship phone duo will feature a design that is almost identical to last year's Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. We know the phones will feature big improvements when it comes to performance â€” especially the Exynos-powered model that will be sold internationally, but not in the United States. And we know that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will feature upgraded cameras that are shaping up to be better than anything we've ever seen on a smartphone, Pixel 2 and iPhone X included.
We know Samsung's Galaxy S9 release date, we know approximate pricing for both new smartphone models, and we know Samsung has a big promotion planned that can save early adopters up to $350 when they trade in an old phone. Yes it seems indeed like we know it all... but apparently there are still a few things left to leak.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling wireless headphones on the entire Amazon site are just $35 right now
- This $80 smartwatch lasts for 4 months per charge and works with iPhones or Androids
Trending Right Now:
- Amateur astronomer witnesses something scientists have been waiting decades for
- The first $999 Android phone is here, and itâ€™s not even the Galaxy S9
- Amazon just made shopping at Whole Foods even cheaper for Prime members
Galaxy S9: Just when we thought there was nothing left to leak… originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 22 Feb 2018 at 09:44:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
*****This syndicated article brought to you by Computer Magazine from BGR. View the rest of the article at the original publisher's site here*****